2009年12月26日 星期六

A return e-mail to a patient's family

Dear XXXX,


Glad to receive your holiday greeting cards. And also I'd like to thank you for the present you gave me via XXXX the other day when you were still sad about your father's leave. I hope you can attain the true meanings from your parents' passing away peacefully here in Taichung.

As to my being your father's doctor, both your father and you are very brave in facing each's future. Your father was brave in accepting the destiny he received and proud of your availability and accompany. You're brave to handle all these things by yourself alone in Taiwan. By any standard, you are a good family, daughter and friend of mine.

I wish that our hospital's evening music event to uphold the concept of hospice care did help you relieve your sadness and emotions as much as possible. Thank to God, you can shed the burden from your shoulders now.

Please kindly convey my holiday greetings and best regards to your loved ones in your family. Do come visit us if you got the chance to come back Shalu, the one place where you got so many stories to tell.

Victor

沒有留言: